Despite the weather being unpredictable, summer is in full swing! I have been dying over bright colors and accessories to help add some spice to my current wardrobe. Here are some things that I have been lusting over lately:
1. Dailylook Ribbon Basket Wedges – These wedges would be great for work, a wedding or a night on the town! Super versatile.
2. J.Crew Boardwalk Linen Skirt in Polka Dot – This skirt is too wonderful. Name one thing you couldn’t wear this to. Plus, the light-weight linen fabric is exactly what I need on those toasty days.
3. Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. in Periwinkle – This color. I die.
4. Essie DJ Play That Song – I am a nail polish junkie, and this neon purple only fuels my addiction.
5. Kate Spade Soda Bottles iPhone 5 Case – If this doesn’t scream summer then I don’t know what does, folks.
If someone wanted to buy me everything on this list I would not complain.