Summer is coming to a close, but that doesn’t mean the heat has any intention of leaving soon. If there is one thing I hate, it is being unbearably hot and sweating off any makeup that I’ve just put on. I mean, let’s be real, no one likes being a sweaty mess and having your face melt off. YIKES. That’s why it’s so important to adjust your beauty routine to reflect the warm weather, and here are a few products that I’m dying over right now.
– Urban Decay All Nighter Spray – This stuff is holy grail for me, regardless of the temps, but especially in the summer it is essential. It’s essentially hair spray for your face, and makes your makeup stay all day (or all night).
– Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Unapologetic – You know that one lip color that you can throw on and instantly feel fabulous? This is that lip color. It’s absolutely gorgeous, bright, fun and spunky – everything a lip color should be! Plus since it’s a stain, it lasts wayyy longer than your average lipstick.
– Sephora Collection Waterproof Eyeliner in Pool Party – If you’re looking for an easy way to spice up your everyday look, use a colorful liquid liner in place of your everyday black or brown. This formula truly is waterproof, and better yet it’s affordable.
– Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder – Warm weather calls for a glowy look… without the sweat. This powder gives the perfect glow without being shimmery or sparkly. The perfect way to brighten your face and enhance your summer tan.
– China Glaze Pool Party – Can you say “perfect summer polish”?
– Jouer Matte Moisture Tint – Warm weather is not the time to feel like you’ve got your face makeup caked on, which is why I love this tinted moisturizer! It gives great coverage without feeling heavy, and leaves my skin feeling perfectly moisturized.
What are your must have beauty products to beat the heat? Anything I need to try?